Tuesday, October 11, 2011

10 Year Old Brother Game Enviroment Challenge

I thought I'd look for some reference to see if I got inspired for the 10 year old brother challenge on WOLD and found this image while looking at images from Final Fantasy 10:

I figured this would work under water and fit the criteria for the challenge. The only issue is that I do not know who the concept art is from. The source is not Final Fantasy 10 because of the flying ships. After searching for most of the night I couldn't find the true source, if you have seen it before and can point me to the location I would appreciate it.

I am loosely basing a under water dome off the concept above. I plan on building something similar to the blitzball arenas in FFX inside the circle center for the combatants to fight:

I plan to use the style of Rapture in building the pathway to the battle dome and the dome itself:

In terms of design, I will use the layout of FFX and the environment techniques of Bioshock. I'll be using Radiant to do this and assets from MW1 and possibly MW2.

I'll update with concepts and images when I have them.

bluedude86

No comments:

Post a Comment